Sunday, February 8, 2009

Valentine SMS - Romantic Valentine's Day SMS, Love SMS for her/Him

Fall in love and let you sweet heart fall in you eyes. We offers magnificent collection of romantic valentine's day SMS, Love quotes, Love SMS and mobile Message, Valentines SMS, romantic valentine SMS for girlfriend, Valentine sms for boyfriend, Funny SMS for Valentine's day and friendship day. Choose from the all new valentine sms from the online message gallery for your valentines / sweet heart and wish them happy valentine’s day.


Valentine's day text messages >> love sms > 8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning ILU means (I love you).

Our site is exclusive resource of all romantic love ideas with collection of Valentines Day Sms , Valentines Day poems, songs, jokes with free Love Cards, Love Quotes, Romantic movie Songs, Cute gift ideas, Love Messages, Romantic Ideas for proposing and sending Love letters.

Love is not a decision

Love isn’t a decision, it’s a feeling.
If we could decide who to love,
then, life would be much simpler,
but then less magical.



When I die…

When i die don’t cry in front of my body
who knows my hands may come
to wipe of your tears
that’s kind of love!


They wont laugh if you trip

You have to step with care in the beginning of love;
the running across fields into your lover’s arms
can only come later when you’re sure they won’t laugh if you trip.


Heaven is not heaven without U

If I am in hell & you are in heaven,
I’ll look up & be glad of you.

If I’m in heaven & Ur in hell,
I’ll pray to god to send me down,
Coz the heaven is like hell without U.

No comments: