Sunday, January 11, 2009

Love Poems For Valentines Day

Valentine romance is in the air so here we comes with love poems for valentines day to touch your sweetie's heart and to tell how much you care for her. Let your heart expressions spread its wings and say everything you had in your heart for your lover. Give expression to your deep feelings of love, emotions and sentiments through these lovely poems. Make your sweetheart feel special with these beautiful love poems and let your heart say your true feelings of love with Love poems. Pick out the best one for your dear valentine to make your day, amazing and thrilled with love, kisses and hugs. These soul touching poetry has been composed specialy for this day of love and romance. So go ahead, make your choice and treat your valentine to a special little poem, I Love You poem or love note.
You've Touched My Heart
You've given me a reason
For smiling once again,
You've filled my life with peaceful dreams
and you've become my closest friend.

You've shared your heartfelt secrets
And your trust you've given me,
You showed me how to feel again
To laugh, and love, and see.

If life should end tomorrow
And from this world I should part,
I shall be forever young
For you have touched my heartLove Poems For Valentines Day

No comments: