Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A sweet Valentine message - Be my valentine

A sweet Valentine message - Be my valentine


Hey why should i write that how much i love you, please understand your self,
You are far from me by still i miss you, I don't know why i need you????
there will be no mystery left so far between us, there is some chemistry between u!!
My lips are speach less you start talking first and me 2 try to do so.
i promise i keep you in my heart as life long n rocking

you are special ones for me
created by God......
If god is any where, i prays for you,
thinks you are lying.
If you dont want to be mine, so let me be yours
nothing.. to talks, but wants you
to listen. If you listen, i will talk.
If you agree to all listen then, i will be wimp
keep understanding me its........So simple
yet so complex, so wierd, yet so beautiful
Be today pleae be my valentine

................%%%-(
............._%%%_/
..........._%%%%
........_%%%/..\*
.....%%%%%\\.\_
........%%%%...\.\\
...............)......./\_/
............./(___. \
.............'-----'...(
............/...........)
.____/.............(
......../...............)
.....,'.................(
.,-'....................)
.'-._.......'-...___(
......``---.......__)
..............) |) |
.............`-'-..\_

No comments: